Saturday, October 18, 2008

एनीमेशन फूं

Last night I completed a walk cycle for hips & legs (no upper body on the character.. I'm moving on to that tonight). It is coming back to me.. it feels good. In more good time fun news, I've been hanging out with my brother online. Also good time fun - Drew is great. He is a genius and hopefully one day build robots or an evil AI that enslaves humanity or creates a utopia. I'm trying to talk him into going to MIT to study awesomeness (it is part of the curriculum) and hopefully pick up a Boston/Texas hybrid accent that turns his speech into a music of sorts.

More to come and videos to post..

1 comment:

Drew M. said...

Awesome! Glad to see you're really enjoying animating. Hope to see those videos of your animations soon.

I had a lot of fun playing with you and friends too. Hopefully we can do that again soon.

Oh, and I still have to figure out what I want to do before I decide where I want to go. But I guess MIT would be a good choice for most stuff. :)

-Drew (your Bro)