Monday, May 12, 2008

Mama day

So I had a nice time visiting my parents - I got my mom some jammies to sleep in. We had a nice ham dinner and played poker with family (typical when we get together - I love it). My dad put together some fishing gear for me too. When I got home, I caught a fish 'this big' (from my elbow to my finger tips). It was the biggest fish that I've caught in memory.. a largemouth bass. Our little pond is catch and release, so maybe I will get him again.. I hope so. Man o man, there are a lot of turtles out there.. snapping and box turtles galore. I like how this post really doesn't have much of a tangent.. just thinking in text.

Sarah and I want to buy a condo here - we'll save on rent that way. And we want a baby..so we're going to go to the doctors to get all checked out. If they give us bad news, I hear we can order one from China. So.. no worries :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Given the problems we've had with other products from China lately (toys, dogfood, medication, etc..) do you really want to order a kid from them? =P

Best of luck whichever path you end up taking!