Saturday, November 1, 2008

What happened to Spiderman 3

So Sarah and I popped in 50 First Dates tonight and it had a preview for Spiderman 2. Spiderman 2 is awesome (and the poster looks like my friend Thad, even though Alfred Molina does not) - it is such a fantastic movie. So what the hell happened to Spiderman 3? It pisses me off to think about the movie.. we both left feeling disappointing. The story felt disjointed.. Venom was a weak character.. the Sandman angle was just wtf? When I think of it I get all mad..

I know this post is a year too late but I guess I was repressing the feelings.. it is good to let it all out.

So I just thumbnailed out my new scene.. blocking out the poses tomorrow. I still don't quite know how I want to stage all of the scene. If it is successful (on completion) hopefully you'll get a bit teary watching it. Here's hoping.

No comments: