Saturday, April 2, 2011

Things I want in my life

Animate more! Draw more! Make Art. I want to create more art pieces. Things to put on the wall or the fridge. I want to decorate my life. Kids coloring produce more work in a day than I do in a month. Why is that? I want to pour myself into it and just enjoy. I need to let myself make bad art. I give myself permission to learn and make mistakes.

Drink more water. I have gotten off of soda and candy. This is big for me, but tea is my current drug of choice. So more water for me. And milk. And less tea (to make room for the milk and water).

Volunteer more. I have mixed feelings on this. I feel like helping society is a responsibility and I should be a part of that. I don't get a lot of warm and fuzzy feelings from it though. Mostly it is hard work without tangible rewards. So here's to social responsibility – maybe I'll buy a bear to have something warm and fuzzy. I'm working at a soup kitchen today – I'll post more about that.

I want to learn guitar. How clich̩ is that? Still РI've always wanted to rock out. So why not.

No comments: