Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rockin Dream

Wow.. what a killer dream last night. I can't make out all the details - its a dream after all, but I was hunting in the woods with my family. We had short bows and a deer came up to nuzzle us (apparently we weren't hunting deer). Then a brown fox came up and licked my face (not hunting them either I guess). During this family outing, I looked into the sky and saw strange flying machines and airships coursing though the clouds. We immediately hopped into our van (A-Team style.. my family has never owned a van), and were racing away from large bald-headed humanoids. We fled into a warehouse where I ran into one of the Aghartanians; I shot him square in the face with the bow. The arrow pitifully bounced off and he smiled at me. I can't recall the conversation, but human lives were akin to games they played. As if, our lives as we lived them where characters they roleplayed in games. How weird is that? He then went on to tell me that I need to keep creating art.

This has been going though my head throughout the day - tommarow is my day off and I'm going to see if I can work out a portrait of the Aghartan or maybe the airship. Or anything.. you don't want to piss of a large bald alien who speaks to you in dreams.

No comments: