Friday, February 22, 2008

24# Linen and neck popping action

My résumés are now corrected, proofed (thanks Cas), and printed. Off to the job fair tommarow to buy a fat pig..of a job.. jiggity jig. Stay tuned for more from the job front.

I went to the chiropractor today for the first time. I have a straight neck due to a turned pelvis and a double 6 degree S-curve in my spine. It is strange to have someone snap bones into place on you and then enjoy medieval style entertainment on rack inspired furniture. The worst part is, after you have all this fun, they stab you again in the wallet. That hurts.

Just 45 frames of lip syncing left to fix. That is just under 2 seconds. Things are coming along well. What gets me is; why couldn't I do this right the first time? My friend Clint (www.clintkrause.com) chatted with me on the phone today and as usual struck some chords of greatness. I have been afraid of being bad at what I do and thereby unwilling to move on. Improvement is natural, but only if you keep doing whatever it is that you're doing. So now I'm going to try and just accept my work for what it is, take a step back, and then work to improve.

Do not despise the rungs of the ladder of success so much that you fail to climb it.

.. sandwich time...

No comments: