Monday, February 25, 2008

Riverhop and robots

My riverhop animation is looking nice and sexy now. Despite that, if anyone reading ever has any comments, suggestions, or criticism, please feel free to post or email me.


-- View in Full Format --


And on the topic of sexy: Ashley Wood's work is amazing.
I am completely envious and amazed by his talent and work.. and he has a cool blog -If you like things that are awesome, I highly recommend looking at his work. Androids fighting... forbidden planet.. fantastic work. Ashley's work really makes me want to get back into painting. I'm going to focus on drawing and animating everyday, just as soon as I get a job down here. Tuesday interview, here I come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take it the job fair went well seeing that you have an interview on Tuesday! That's exciting!!!

Still no baby! We are officially one date late now!