Friday, February 15, 2008

Headcold?

All this thinking about zombies and moving heavy boxes in the cold has me feeling a bit zombie-ish. Zombies aren't evil: they're just really irritated that they're head hurts so much. Saying "Brains" so much is just them expressing their great discomfort. My head hurts.. and I'm hungry.

On another note, The Daily Affirmation with Kris Straub (halfpixel.com)and Scott Kurtz (pvponline.com) for about 3 days straight now. It is great. I think they are partially responsible for me pursing my dream of becoming a professional animator. They talk shop about webcomics, wax over great tv shows, random sillyness, and also express feeling of doubt and fears about their own creations and process. Its genuine and inspirational. Plus.. crazy awesome. Soon I shall be up to date with it and probably sad.

Ikea is great. But disassembling and reassembling their furniture sucks big time. My fnordi shelves like to collapse while I'm assembling it. Its almost done, but I fear with the last shelve, the middle pegs will somehow evaporate. **

** I want to be positive about unpacking and moving.. new start, live in the now.. new start...but my head hurts though**

More assembling sturdi forkendur furniture.

What am I writing this for if no one reads it? I know.. its textual masturbation. I like writing it and it makes me feel good. I should start the posts "Dear Web Diary".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading what you have put my dear Scott! Keeps me up to date in the world of Scott and Sarah! If it makes you feel any better, Clint hates putting furniture together as well!