Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hooray!

My lovely and talented friend Cassie Krause is about to pop out a little person. Wow! Hooray for new life. She is on bed rest at the moment which means she is currently bored and waiting for a baby to doing his best prairie dog impression. Sarah and I have already bought him a little hat.. because Missouri is cold.

Moving is going on like moving does.. at a retarded snails pace.

While taking the doggies out today, Sarah found a cuddly lost puppy. She looked like the RCA dog.. I think a smooth Fox Terrier.. with a bandit style eye patch and everything. I feel in love with her and wanted to keep her. Luckily a neighbor came by and decided to add a puppy to their family. So..happy ending.

Sarah and I saw Jumper tonight. Great popcorn movie. I think it would make a fantastic Sci-Fi tv series. Hope someone is working on that. As a movie, it was enjoyable. I didn't really care for the main character though. As a protagonist, he is kind of flat. They show that he is self serving and really doesn't change though the whole film. I wanted a kind of Jason Bourne or Simon Templar character but instead got a shallow pretty boy. I think the writer had a lot more going on with the story than what actually made it into the film. All in all it was a great effects movie that made me wish I could teleport.

On the BLTCG front: I fixed some lip sync on an early animation that I was never happy with. I'm still fixing it..more mushy dialog to clean up. I'm post it just as soon as I'm finished. Man I'm fired up about animation.. I feel a burning passion in my soul. I think I had given up hope and faith in my dreams and myself and now I'm regaining it. It feels good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually giggled when I read the part about Dade coming out doing his best prairie dog impression. Oh and thanks for calling me talented!