Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cleaning in Narnia

Everything is covered in ice and snow. Nature gets pissed when we move.. why is it always so damn cold and icy when we move? Fate conspires against us moving.. even in Texas, it snowed on the day we moved. Nature is being extra tricksy this year.. I moved half our stuff down.. then an ice storm sprang into attack. Now I need to fight my way back to home and clean and load in the cold..again. I wish I had my camera but sadly its at old home.

This is more diary than blog I guess. I'm good with that.

Project update: Tonight I'm working on prop design. I want them to be nice and clean. I keep thinking of Gary Whitta's Death Junior, The Goon by Eric Powell, and Mignola's work. If I could channel an ounce of what I see in there work into my own, this animation will be great.