Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snow day

And then the ice fell.. again. I haven't found my camera yet, but then again, I haven't unpacked all the boxes yet. I'm finishing up the lipsyncing today and tommarow.. résumés! That is typed a lot happier than I feel about updating and making résumés but it must be done. Job fair this Saturday: time to get employed again.

I have a sexy new haircut. Sadly..no cam to show off my sexy new haircut. You'll just have to trust in my sexy new haircut. Sexy new haircut.

Icy cold hands...

Clint: Read Mark Frost's 'The List of Seven'. It is a Cthulhu style story about the adventures of Arthur Conan Doyle. I'm working on it. I think you'll enjoy it.

Cassie: How's the unborn? I'll call tonight to check up on you.

1 comment:

Red said...

Hey! I haven't seen you in a million years and just wanted to leave a message! I'm glad that you're doing well and hope to keep in touch!