Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Today at 8:59 PM, Dade Krause came into this world (like a Roman ruler) at a weight of 8 lbs. 6oz. and a height of 20 inches. His mother is all hopped up on the feel good drugs so she is doing just fine. Good work Cassie!! You'll be happy to know that Dade will lead the resistance versus the machines in the Appliance Wars of 2043 - without you mankind would have been screwed.

All kinds of good news today.

I got a job today as a Front Desk Service Rep with Thousand Hills Golf Resort today. So, hooray for income and employment in our new city. My best man has a new little man. As of a minute ago, the rendering of my old animations is complete. Life is looking up! And look.. I started drawing again. I really need to start working on some characters for KNRPG Productions but I'm warming up. I'm going to make some character model sheets.. get my draw on. (sadly no scanner hooked up yet.. and the webcam just isn't doing the trick.. I'll post some later on).

Here be some more animation.. double woot... I'm really pleased with how this turned out.



- View in Full Format -

1 comment:

Red said...

"Dade will lead the resistance versus the machines in the Appliance Wars of 2043 - without you mankind would have been screwed" Haha, that made me laugh aloud! I'm loving all the work that you're doing! Keep it up sweetie! You'll get your big break, I know it!