Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby Envy


Damn it Cassie.. why did you have to have such a cute little baby? It is like a friend who gets a cool new toy that you don't have and really want. Now we really want one.. he has little feet and you can give him a bath in the sink. He is dis big |-(insert baby size here)-|! Whenever you two, get some vacation time, remember that Sarah and I live in the Missouri vacation destination numero uno. We miss you.

Hmm.. I think my work is sucking creative energy away from me. I'm sustaining my daily paintings but animation has slowed to a crawl. While making sales calls today, I did sketch out some rough posing for my couple animation. I'll keep on fighting the good fight... of making amusing animations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't have baby envy. Just have your own baby! BTW lots of new photos uploaded to my Web Gallery. We took our first walk today.

We miss you guys!