Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wooyeah! Stupid game.


I got past level 10.. and I got there with only 20 deaths.. then promptly racked up over 100 deaths getting though the level. Damn that game is difficult...

Then I got to here:


Lvl 10 but worse.. I don't think I'll be beating this game anytime soon.. especially when you can't save your progress :(. Mario has nothing on this nightmare.

In other news, the pollen is relentless. My throat has been replaced with fiery pain (only soothed by vitamin C citrus cough drops and jelly belly beans).

I made a new friend type person the other day. Our neighbor sings in the Yakov show and has the cutest little poodle. The doggies love to play together... if I ever recover my camera from our storage room (ie: spare bedroom), I'll take a picture. When I go in there, I'm reminded of the last scene of "The Raiders of the Lost Ark". Poor camera..

Tonight Sarah and I are eating mass quantities of meat.. RibCrib for the win! I'm excited about the meat... (thats what she said) Mmmm.. In other food news: I make amazing Eggplant Parmesan. The key is that you lay out your eggplant slices on paper towels.. salt heavily (kosher).. put more towels on top.. and then press for 30 minutes (Thanks Alton Brown.. you rock). It is amazing how much liquid comes out. Then rinse, dredge, bread, pan fry, and drain. Ooooh so good. I love cooking.. but hate cleaning up. Maybe I could have been a chef. They have dishwashers I'm sure.

Drawings on the rise.. posting later tonight. Wow.. blogging makes you feel good. I need to do it regardless of how I feel. Lots of love.. peace out.

No comments: