Friday, March 14, 2008

Parental visit and working




I had a great day today - it was a nice taste of my new job in full effect. The guy I'm replacing (he is going on to bigger and better things - good job!) last day was today. We had a nice little pizza party send off. I like that professional adults still enjoy a pizza party. And I didn't even have to read any book list books and take my list to Pizza Hut. How great is that? The pizza was from "Pizza World" - good stuff. I'm not a big fan of thin crust, but there were some good choices to eat; the crowd pleaser was the chicken/spinach. Delicious!

So I'm now the Events Coordinator for Thousand Hills Golf Resort in Branson, MO. It has a nice ring to it. Plus, it is a great job. Basically, I organize events: family reunions, wedding receptions, business meetings, and all manner of group get-togethers. If you're visiting Branson, I recommend our cabins - rustic log cabins.. very romantic.

Tomorrow my parents are visiting. I'm excited: I got tickets to Dixie Stampede. It will be the second show I've seen in Branson. I'm going to make a point of try to get to as many as possible while we live here. I love to be entertained. Hopefully everything goes well.

Well.. off to eat and and clean. Ooohhh - 16 days of daily sketches. I'm so proud :)

No comments: