Friday, March 7, 2008

Fun with Work


I really like my new job. I get to call people, setup contracts, solve problems, email and "touch base". The people I deal with are generally happy (so far) and most things I can plan well ahead of when they will actually occur. As a bonus, I never have to climb on to roofs or cling to ladders in thunderstorms. Awesome!

I'm liking these monochrome paintings. I can work completely digital and it is a style I'm comfortable with. I think I'll try to do a series of these (unless I decide to do something else..)
I'm short one for the week though.

Last night I took a long, soothing bath, got lethargic and had to sleep. I'll make up the drawing.. it bothers me that I didn't post one yesterday. Anyways : work = good. Drawings = good. Animation = weekend.

No comments: