Thursday, March 27, 2008

BOOOYAHH!!

Done!

WOOOOT. What a great game. Good job Armor games .. the bad news - I think the leaderboard is messed up.. it only shows 5 names on the board all with 0 deaths. I got to lvl 11 with 0 deaths but I can't imagine getting though the whole game that way.. and it only show 5 names.. NO MATTER. I finished it.. with a modest two thousand something attempts :O






I am free! Free at last. Beat the game.. sanity has returned. It is a strange accomplishment. I feel like I deserve a cookie. Or I want aliens to come claim me as their champion to have a killer early cg battle in space. Aren't those moments, when you succeed alone, just really strange? No just video game triumphs, but those moments when a glass falls off a ledge and you snatch it with your offhand like a deft cat-burglar. You hit a difficult riff that you're never ever able to repeat just the same. You cook the perfect steak or bake the most amazing loaf of bread. I love those moments in life.

I'm going to get back to doing what I love.. you know.. art and animation. On the same note, my wife gets home from a business trip tonight. Hooray.

No comments: