Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Journey with me though insanity

So I tried the Hardest Game Ever again.. let me take you though my journey

1-10.. I rule!! WEeeee..



Then it hits the fan. The game is without remorse. It leaves you no time or respite. You move or die.. and you die.. over and over. It is as if you had to play frogger and pong at the same time, while German police induced psychological warefare on you..the same techno song looping and looping. And screw you if you want to save. NO SAVE FOR YOU!! Some levels are puzzles.. great. Others are lemming suicide missions where you stagger around with milliseconds between survival and defeat.



This one.. lvl 23.. everything shifts.. back and forth..up and down.. and there is a damn pinwheel to smite you.

I highly recommend this game. It is fantastic. I'm going to play until my eyes bleed I think.. I had to stop tonight because I thought I might go blind.


I'm stuck on level 26..5 levels and I've beaten it. On 26 I can get each individual point. even 2 of them.. but inevitably I die trying to get the third. This digital nightmare will not beat me.


And the worse part of it all.. there is no reward except perhaps personal satisfaction that you're done with the game and no longer have a desire to play. How I yearn for that sweet sensation.

No comments: