Monday, March 3, 2008

Pie of Slumber




Today was my first day on the job - training day for the win!
I think it is going to be a good experience overall - customer service, hospitality, and sales. Good and good. And I am not going in tomorrow due to inclement weather.. and it was beautiful just the other day here.

Sarah and I ate some pie and feel asleep at 4 PM and slept for 3 hours. Now I feel kind of messed up. I'm glad the dogs woke me up or I'm sure we would have woken up around 1 AM.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and start blocking out my new animation. That and unpacking boxes so I can find my camera.. I need reference.

What do you think about this sketch? Sarah says thumbs down. I think there are some positive things happening in it. Either way.. each day is a fun learning exercise. One of the reasons I got out of bed was to draw my sketch.

1 comment:

Clint said...

I love this sketch. It's got style!