Monday, March 17, 2008

Ladies night..ohh what a night.


Tonight I went out with my boss to a birthday gathering for a nice woman at the chamber of commerce. It was a nice gathering of cute professional women.. I was the odd one out. Long story short.. I had too much wine.. am going into work late tomorrow and my sketch has kind of suffered for it. I had fun meeting all the chamber ladies though. But ya know.. this is about the first daily 'sketch' that I've done. The rest have practically been completed works.. so no biggy.

I'm so busy at work. I had a stack to finish today.. much more tomorrow. That is pretty exciting actually.

I miss Lone Star Comics - (Fort Worth, TX). It is such a great little store.. I miss the people and the comic wall. The local Branson store...well.. it sucks. It has to be a tough market with Branson being a completely tourist driven economy (not really the comic reading tourist crowd either). I want the local shop to be good though. It makes me was to start a store.. but again. It would be so difficult to succeed here. I need to find an online option.

and WOW - Hooray for Portugal and people from Portugal. A Portuguese blogger left some praise on my page and filled me with an enormous sense of joy for blogging. Go global community!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://westfieldcomics.com/
the online option to the rescue!